Are you in need of Managed
IT Services Sydney?
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Managed IT Services you can rely on!
Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne Managed IT
We provide managed IT services in Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, which combine outstanding customer service with intuitive insight and reliable technology, giving you the freedom to concentrate on what you do best – running your business.
Our flexible plans allow you to outsource the management of as little or as much of your IT environment, safe in the knowledge that it will be effectively monitored, maintained, and managed by our small team of experienced White IT professionals.
We can do this in 3 ways by:
- Acting as your IT department, providing all the IT needs that your business requires
- Providing specific specialist IT services
- Working alongside your existing IT team, offering consultation and expertise for specific functions, or managing burdensome tasks, freeing up your IT staff’s valuable time
As you can see, whatever your IT requirements, we can tailor our managed IT services to suit your business.
Our managed IT services include:
- IT desktop, remote, and on-site support
- Virtual CIO and technical account management
- Ongoing system maintenance
- Managed Anti-virus
- Back-ups and data recovery
- Security and threat response
- After hours support
- Network services
- Cloud storage transfer
So take away the hassle of IT and let a team who is passionate about technology, take care of it for you. Call White IT today to discuss how we can help you.
Need a Managed IT Assessment?
Benefits of our managed IT services
White IT’s managed services gives you the customer, a virtual IT department at your disposal. We believe that prevention is better than cure which is why we adopt a proactive approach, managing your technology and addressing any issues which have the potential to impact your business.
Our managed IT service plans ensure that your business IT requirements are monitored and managed at all times. This allows our team to detect, plan, and react, preventing downtime and disruption that prevents your staff from working, or meeting critical business deadlines.
Not only does this mean your business IT is running at its optimal level but in addition, you’ll be rewarded with the ROI and productivity that you expect.