Professional Managed IT services Sydney?
How it works
White IT’s managed IT service combines excellent customer service with powerful insight and reliable technology, allowing you to put all of your efforts into other areas of your business.
We have a small team of experienced, highly trained IT professionals who are passionate about technology and they can monitor, maintain, and manage as little or as much of your IT environment as you wish.
Our flexible plans provide you with 3 different levels of service.
According to your needs and/or budget we can:
- Act as your virtual IT Department, providing and managing all of the IT services which your business requires
- Provide IT services purely in specific areas
- Work alongside your existing IT team, being there to consult and provide expertise for those more tricky IT concepts; or managing those time-consuming IT jobs, thus freeing up the time of key IT staff
No matter what your IT needs, we can tailor our managed IT services to suit your business.
Benefits of our managed IT services in Sydney
There are many benefits to outsourcing your IT, with the main one being that you have an experienced and efficient IT department, entirely at your disposal. We take a proactive approach to your IT, managing your technology at all times and keeping a close eye on any elements which could trigger problems.
This enables the team to detect, plan, and react to any IT issues which could potentially cause downtime in your workplace. Not only does this disrupt your staff but it can also cost you money, particularly if you have critical business deadlines to meet. With managed IT services you can be confident that your IT system is operating at its best and giving you the ROI and productivity that you expect.
Our managed IT services include, but aren’t limited to:
- Ongoing system maintenance
- Network services
- Virtual CIO and technical account management
- IT support (desktop, on-site, and remote)
- Managed Anti-virus
- Cloud storage transfer
- After hours support
- Security and threat response
- Data recovery and back-ups