Professional IT Consultant in Brisbane
- What’s the best way to protect against major data loss?
- How do I secure my company network?
- Should I be switching to the Cloud?
Based in Brisbane, White IT has a small friendly team of IT experts who are well equipped to answer all of your concerns and guide you in the right direction, based on your specific needs and budget. Our IT consultants will work closely with you providing solutions that suit your business goals.
Bespoke consultancy services
Technology performs best when it’s working to your exact requirements which is why your IT Consultant will listen closely to your IT concerns. Perhaps you’re struggling with putting the relevant IT processes into place, or maybe you need them to work better for you.
Whatever your issue, we’ll explain any tricky concepts in plain simple language and put forward proposals that meet your specific end goals and, more importantly, your budget.
How we can help
Our IT consultancy services cover the following areas:
- IT Security – Now more than ever, business’s can’t afford to let down their guard against threat to their technology infrastructure which is why having an IT consultant close at hand who is experienced in cyber security is crucial
- Network services – All it takes is one call to us and we’ll not only set up your network, but we’ll also configure it and keep it secure from intruders with encryption
- Cloud computing – If you’re considering moving your business to the Cloud, but not sure how best to go about it, we can help
- Data recovery and back-up – If you need guidance as to the best back-up solution for your business or you require a full-blown data recovery plan – consider it done!
- General IT consultancy services – If you need virus removal or your DSL isn’t working as it should, just get in touch – we’re always here for you
For a free assessment contact us below:
IT Consultancy in Brisbane
Our focus as an IT Consultant in Brisbane is to use our experience and knowledge to provide our clients with the best IT solutions for their unique needs. In addition, we also monitor the long term IT health of the companies we serve.
If you’re dissatisfied with the current state of your IT and you’re looking to improve it, then get in touch with White IT. We also provide managed IT services in Sydney, so give us a call today and let’s talk.