Windows and Office 365 Support
Being a certified Microsoft Partner you can trust that White IT can help with all of your Microsoft requirements.
If you have a PC that has problems, whether it be Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
We have Technicians which have been in the industry for over 10 years who know these systems to price the best Microsoft Windows support in Brisbane!
If you have servers which aren’t running how they should, Small Business Server 2008, Small Business Server 2011, Server 2008, Server 2012.
We have Service Professionals who know how to make these systems run smoothly.
Some Windows issues people encounter when installing Windows.
- Microsoft Windows during re-installation slow and being aborted halfway.
- Not being able to Boot your computer system even with Boot-able devices being available.
- Unable to create system restore points for system recovery.
- Having frequent exception and fatal errors in Microsoft Windows.
- Microsoft Windows frequently having a Blue Screen of Death.
- Having permissions issues using the administrator account.
- Software compatibility problems errors on your system.
- Your Windows machine running slow and becoming unresponsive.
- System crashes.
- Other issues related to troubleshooting in Microsoft Windows.
Systems that we specialise in:
Small Business Server 2008
Small Business Server 2011
Windows Business Server Essentials
Exchange Server 2007
Exchange Server 2010
Exchange Server 2013
Exchange Server 2016
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2016
Office 365, is changing the way Businesses work. Providing a low cost maintenance free offsite cloud email service with all the benefits of an inhouse email exchange server.
We recommend Office 365 for all our clients for security and easy usability, with included systems like onedrive and sharepoint you can move your business offsite and into the next era of systems integration.
Other benefits in moving your email to Microsoft’s managed hosting solution are:
- Lower webhosting costs, only pay for your website not your email.
- Lower capital outlay – no physical server is required.
- Lower power and infrastructure bills – only an internet connection is required.
- Lower IT administration maintenance costs.
- No backups are required – everything is in the cloud and backed up in Microsofts datacentre.
For a free server assessment:
[hubspot type=form portal=7212010 id=04af7a65-3695-44ad-94e4-86395de10287]